How hard is Programming web design / HND?

How hard is the programming side of Web Design. I am thinking of returning to education to do web site design after a period of illness.

I could imagine that I would be able to design well layed out sites as I have a background in art and graphics, but the programming freaks me out?

How hard is it, secondly is it worth me doinf if Im up against the best of the best?

Cheers

Favorite Answer

Hello

Yes you are right there is a lot of experienced people out there already.

A basic website can be created in a day with Dreamweaver or FrontPage.

Good web developers do not use programs to help as they add bad code to the page. To become sharp at the basic elements normally takes 6-12 months.

The very best high up guys would normally have at least 5-10 years experience, some would have come from a programming background.

If you are looking to become good in this field aim for the long term.

http://www.designbrothers.net

More and more programming a web site is like programming an application. Websites are so dynamic and interactive they now require programming language knowledge to make a strong web site. Some of the most commonly used programming languages for the web are ASP and PHP.

If you wish to learn how you can power it to maximise your activities betting winnings then this technique is for you https://tr.im/8i7Vz because Zcodes System is about this.

Zcodes System could be the name of a activities betting process that's existed, in a few kind or another, because 1999. Zcodes System is an enhanced statistically based process that has broken the “code” of how activities activities will enjoy out.

Zcodes System is your best friend in game betting.