Haneef
Lv 4
Haneef asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

.......................................take your pick ..........................?

1.greame smith or shiv chandrapaul

2. ms dhoni or mark boucher (as a wk)

3. misbah or gambhir

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

1. Graeme Smith or Shiv Chanderpaul?

Winner- Shiv Chanderpaul. Chanderpaul is probably the best batsmen in the world at the moment, he's made runs against all the major bowling attacks around the world, and unlike Smith, Chanderpaul has to carry the whole nation and West Indies hopes on his back.

2. MS Dhoni or Marc Boucher

Winner- MS Dhoni- Dhoni is agile and alert, whilst age has caught up with Boucher, who has dropped a few sitters over the past 18 months. Dhoni is impressing me, day by day with his performances.

3. Misbah ul Haq or Gautam Gambhir

Winner- Misbah- Misbah is a lost talent for Pakistan, he had the potential to be as big as Yousuf or Inzi, but somehow he got lost along the way, he's a great technical batsmen with an array of strokes

Source(s): Star
  • 1 decade ago

I will choose the players based on Stats.

1.greame smith or shiv chandrapaul

Ans: Graeme Smith has an average of 49.23 in Tests and 40.69 in ODI's WHEREAS Shivnarine Chanderpaul has an average of 49.08 in Tests and 40.49 in ODI's. Both the batsmen average almost similar but Smith wins by LITTLE margin. So my pick would be GRAEME SMITH.

2. ms dhoni or mark boucher (as a wk)

Ans: MS Dhoni has 72 catches and 16 stumpings in Tests WHEREAS Mark Boucher has 429 catches and 20 stumpings in Tests. So that clearly proves that Boucher is better than Dhoni. So my pick would be MARK BOUCHER.

3. misbah or gambhir

Ans: Misbah-ul-Haq has an average of 41.93 in Tests and 38.75 in ODI's WHEREAS Gautam Gambhir has an average of 44.39 in Tests and 36.79 in ODI's. So that proves that Gambhir is better than Misbah. So my pick would be GAUTAM GAMBHIR.

So,

1. Graeme Smith

2. Mark Boucher

3. Gautam Gambhir

Source(s): Me and Cricinfo
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.greame smith

2 mark boucher

3. gambhir

• Greame Smith

Mark Boucher

Misbah ul haq,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

1. Virginia [I'm a July baby] 2. Anna[No lipstick, hey something cool, for the girl I got #7 then #13, which is my birthday, 13 July :)] 3. Frank [Other - I wanna go to Sweden] 4. Harold [Multi animals-In my new house we have a cat, a dog, and two birds] Virginia and Anna I'm not fond of, but the nickname Ginny is cute. Frank is oddly handsome so I like it, and Harold isn't something I'd use, but it has a nerdy, old-fashioned charm I can't explain.

• 1 decade ago

Shiv NArian Chandrapaul

Mahendra singh dhoni

Gautam Gambhir.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chanderpaul - can pitch a tent and stay in as long as he wants to

MS Dhoni - is going to make a great indian cricket captain fo a long time

Gambhir - What he done to those arrogant aussies the other day was just the greatest

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1)Chanderpaul

2)MS Dhoni

3)Gambhir (Misbah is a better batsmen but he has to stop playing that back shot. He got out twice using that shot and it caused Pakistan to lose the T20 Cup)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

chderpaul just won test player of the year, dhoni just won odi player of the year, gambhir is the leading run scorer so far in the series.

• 1 decade ago

1.Greame Smith

2.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI

3.Gautam Gambhir

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.