What time does your school start?

Mine starts at 8:50;

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We have three different starting times. Kids who start first period start at 7:10, but they get out at like 1:30 or something. Then, the second period kids start at like 8:00 or something like that and get out at two thirty. And then the third period kids start at 8:50 and get out at three thirty. I start third period. But you could come as early as you want and go to the library or just hang out outside, or socialize in one of the lunchrooms, called "houses." Or you could go to one of the tech centers and go on the computers. A lot of kids do their homework in the mornings.Or you could go out to eat at one of the places near the school or just wander around in the school building. So kids show up at all different times :)

• 1 decade ago

8:30 but we must be within the school grounds at 8:15

• 1 decade ago

8:40 But lessons start at 8:50am

• 1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blaney
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hey! My institution yr begins towmorrow too! Just pondering (when you consider that it is a freaky time of the yr for institution to begin) do you are living in Northern CA? one million.) which of those anime uniforms do you desire to put on the MOST? >>> It's a tie among A and D. two.) in case your institution was once divided in to a A-F categories what elegance might you be in?(similar to the anime- Itazura na Kiss) >>> I'd be at school B. I get first-class grades most often. ... three.) in case your fave bought into drawback, what might it's for? a.) speakme again to the instructor b.) skipping elegance/institution c.) entering a battle d.) different (and that's?): _______ >>> d: no longer doing there homework. four.) what might your anime individual bear in mind to be? a.) jock b.) prep c.) nerd/geek d.) different (and that's):_______ >>> nerd/geek! XD Bonus questions (OPTIONAL ) one million.) whilst dose institution begin for you? >>> equal time as you. The seventeenth. two.) what grade good you be on this yr? >>> I'll be a freshman in high school! three.) is there no less than something your exicted approximately going again to institution? >>> I get to look all my peers once more! you stated you are going into eighth grade, correct? Ahhhhh... recollections! That was once the excellent yr of my lifestyles! besides, well good fortune in institution! byez!

• 1 decade ago

we can be at schoola t any time.. but in class by 8:30

• 1 decade ago

mine starts at 8;55

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

10.00!

i sware im so luckyyy[:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.