Has anyone experienced anything weird ever since election day?

I keep hearing stories about how mad people are and scared they are that our country has gone to the dogs.

I didn't vote because I don't get involved in politics, but I am getting worried that people are going to become violent because of all the rage and fear.

I think this election is going to show the true feelings of people in American Good and Bad. I have a feeling a lot of innocent lives are going to be lost. Opinionated people are going to clash. Arrogance and Ignorance will prevail and will eventually be a downfall.

I'm just saying............

Favorite Answer

I live in a small town, rural Ohio. After they announced that Barrack Obama had won i drove around town to see if any impromptu parties had broke out. The streets were empty. I did see a pick-up truck driving down Main Street with a huge confederate flag flying above. That was a little creepy.

The only thing weird that I have seen is that more and more people are speaking about politics and interested in what is actually happening. In elections past they seem to pass by with very little "office conversation" . Now everyone is speaking about it. I think change is on the way but I do believe that people are going to be disappointed not because the new president will not do a good job, but because they are expecting amazing changes instantly and whenever you have that type of expectation there will always be dissappointment.

Nothing really weird, except my cat.. He has been acting very strange, but maybe we are just going to have a earthquake or something...

So far I haven't seen any of that happening, which isn't making me worried yet.

I have heard of a story where a black lady (greeter) worked at Walmart, and was asking people if they were happy Obama got elected---one lady responded back by screaming which got them both screaming and laughing.

Source(s): McCain Voter

I saw four Obama supporters cry when I fired them yesterday

Does that count

Bad nights

I will have to gym more

Hate is fear and fear is hate I don't hate anyone so I don't fear anyone

• Chuck

I've been sweating more than usual at the gym, other than that, no.