Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360?

If you will going to buy a game which one will you buy the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ps3 unless you are a big fan of halo then xbox 360 you can view hi def videos on ps3

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

without a doubt i would get a ps3...the xbox 360 has about peaked out, where the ps3 is only about half way there...there is a lot of un tapped power in the ps3 that the current games dont even use, so in the long run a ps3 will be much better. plus the playstation network is free to play games on line and i know you have to pay for a subscription to xbox....do i would definatly go with a ps3

Source(s): i have a ps3
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Playstation 3.

• 1 decade ago

Umm xbox for SURE. It has way more games and it has Halo 3. I'm not a huge gamer and i always had PS up until the newest one b/c my boyfriend has the 360 and i got addicted to Halo 3. I think the graphics are equally as good on both its just about game preference and xbox has way more options. Hope this helped :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would like to buy Xbox 360 because more varity of games are available in it. Its graphics are awsome and speed is way much faster than PS 3. So plz buy Xbox 360......

Source(s): www.xbox.com/ - 34k
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would buy the Xbox 360 because it is cheaper, the online play is 10 times better, and games are more fun when you can play them online. In my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

you can check out the detail comparison on playstation 3 vs xbox 360 from http://www.playstation-games-guide.com/ps3-vs-xbox...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ps3 is just a cheap blueray player in my opinion. id say 360 but they break quite often. i wouldnt choose either of them... id choose wii! it has supersmash brothers and mario cart and mario galaxy and wont get the 3 red lights of death (xbox) and isnt 600$

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PS3

"Its graphics are awsome and speed is way much faster than PS 3."

The graphics are good, but no better than PS3.

The second half of this comment is laughable... it is in now way shape or form faster than the PS3.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

360 all the way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.