Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

which one is better pizza or a mcd's burger?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hi,

Pizza is far superior to a Mcd's burger. 1>Nutritionally pizza is better than a burger. 2.There are a lot of types of Pizza and they cater to everyone. For instance vegetarian pizza or a meat lovers type of Pizza. 3.You can get a Pizza with a thin crust (nice and crunchy) or thick crust (nice and chewy) so you have a choice of texture.All mcd's burgers have the same type of boring soft and not very tasty bun.4 All mcd's burgers do not have the choice of Olives or anchovies. 5.You can share a pizza with a group of friends and this is hard to do with a burger, 6. In a group situation you can buy more than one pizza and by sharing slices try more than type of pizza, 7.Pizza keeps better than a mcds burger and can be reheated and eaten the next day if refrigerated, 8 .Pizza can be home delivered So for some of the above reasons Pizza far outweighs a mcd's burger.

Come to think of it all this thinking about Pizza has made me hungry think i'll order one to be delivered! Cheers Crispo

• 1 decade ago

Pizza!

• PammyO
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Pizza!

• εїз
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Pizza!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pizza for me

• 1 decade ago

pizza!

better than a burger

• Cooper
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'd go with a pizza. You can either go and buy one or you can even make your own, with your own toppings. You can't really do that with a McDonald's burger.

• 1 decade ago

pizza fer sure because i'm a vegetarian and plus pizza is my favorite food especially stuffed crust pizza yummy xD

• 1 decade ago

pizza

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gebben zie mir ein burger,bitte.(checker better brush up on german spelling) Danke Schoen! Eric S

hey! community, i think spell checker needs a little rehab,

and a spelling tutor. just a thought well meaning. Sorry

asker.

Source(s): hamberger helper
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.