1.電感承載電流不足,Lmax I 大於等於1.5A，電感1A時發生飽和高頻聲響。
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.The current rating of inductor is not enough, so when inductance at maximum the current will more than 1.5A, the inductor will saturation and occur high frequency noise.
2.Increase the inductance of inductor to increase the current rating of inductor.
3.For problem machine, change its inductor 100% and sampling.
After change inductor, there must need RD, HAQ/TS and OQC confirm that has solved the problem of customer.
4.Detail evaluate the efficiency of power of system at the early of design.
5.Increase the sampling rate of V1 and V2 test to find out the problem early in pilot-run.
- 壽司Lv 61 decade ago
1. Inductors less than current carrying, Lmax I greater than or equal to 1.5A, inductors 1A saturation occurs when high-frequency sound. 2. Inductors increase the sense of volume and improve the current inductance tolerance.
3. Abnormal for the machine to do 100 per cent replacement of inductors and sampling, after the replacement of inductors to be approved by the RD, HQA / TS, OQC has confirmed that the three issues to improve the customer.
4. System in the early to assess carefully the whole system of power consumption efficiency
5. Improve the V1, V2 and a number of samples tested in trial production early in the process of identifying the problem.