? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

黑色追緝令裡的問題

山缪傑克遜每次要宰人前都會唸一段以西結的內容

請問是那一章那一節內容為何?

知識長就送佛送上天,幫我把那一段劇本原文翻譯一下吧!!

Rating
  • 鴿子
    Favorite Answer

底下是 Samuel L. Jackson 在本片中所扮演的 Jules Winnfield 每當執行殺人任務前所說的一段話:

The Path of the righteous man is beset on all sides, by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed are those, who in the name of charity and justice, shepard the weak, through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will STRIKE down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and FURIOUS anger, THOSE, who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know, my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

很多人認為文字後半段出自聖經以西結書 25 章 17 節,但是編輯工頭查遍了幾個英文聖經版本,包括上國外的網站查詢,找不到任一個聖經版本有這段句子,只存在著類似的語句。例如 NIV 版本的本小節是 I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.

所以筆者自行判斷,可能是本片編劇改編聖經語句,使 Jules 執行死亡任務時更有「殺氣」;當然,這只是筆者的想法與推論,若有錯誤請來信指正,謝謝您!

西結書 25 章 17 節的中文和合本經文是:「我向他們大施報應,發怒斥責他們,我報復他們的時候,他們就知道我是耶和華。」