Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Ps3 error code 80710723 how do i fix it?

I am trying to play little pig planey and this whole fiasco starts out by not being able to connect. I finally get it to connecy after hours of trial and error. When i get to the update screen it got to two percent and gives me the error code 80710723. I cant fix it help me or give me a website or phone number that has the solution

Oh and i have a linksey router with an embark modem hope that helps

Favorite Answer

Well, you can try.

1- Open up your Router settings and open up TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658 for the Ps3.

or

2- Go to Network Settings in your Ps3. Go all the way to the bottom and disable the media server connection

I was in the same situation with my PS3 when this annoying error 80710723 kept popping after every few minutes and I noticed that my updates are stuck sometime at 60% and sometimes at 99% but they never ever complete so I have to abort the download.

I had some idea that it had to do something with my network settings but do not know how to fix it so I spent several hours scanning search results from goggle till I came across this easy PS3 repair guide (see source). You can also read the instructions and apply to your PS3. Good luck.

Source(s): Source : http://bit.ly/1pkaae4

October 14th 2015 Cole M. Doesnt work.