If husbandhave employment visa & wife & son have tourist visa, can they have family visa ,what'sprocedure ?

how we get residency visa if we come on tourist visa ?

3 Answers

  • Favorite Answer


    If your husband is a permanent resident, he can sponsor you. If he has a temporary work visa, he cannot sponsor you for residency. You and he will have to meet all financial and eligibility requirements.


    If you entered from a visa waiver nation without a B2 visa, you are not eligible to adjust status.

  • MadMan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    You cannot get a residency visa, you need to get dependent's visas. It is a bad idea to come to the US on a tourist visa and then try and change. Get the visas sorted out before you come or else you could be denied entry.

  • 1 decade ago

    Hire a lawyer to do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.