African Clawed Frogs?

Im soon adding 2 ACFs to my already pre-cycled 10 gal tank. I know ACF get really big and live for more than 10 years so i'll switch out my 10 gal for a 20 as soon as they hit more than 5 inches. Do you know if a glass hanging filter would be more appropriate or an under gravel, i hear noisy waterfall filters... show more Im soon adding 2 ACFs to my already pre-cycled 10 gal tank. I know ACF get really big and live for more than 10 years so i'll switch out my 10 gal for a 20 as soon as they hit more than 5 inches. Do you know if a glass hanging filter would be more appropriate or an under gravel, i hear noisy waterfall filters disrupt their senses as they fell through vibrations. I know all the details and perks about these frogs as i have been researching them for the past few weeks. Any other additional information and advice is greatly welcomed
-Thankyou =D
Update: Also this tank is starting with no other fish in it just the ACFs
Update 2: I currently have 2 gouramis which are 3 inches and have been with me for almost 3 years, their death date is soo approaching so im replacing them with ACFs in the far future.
3 answers 3