Are British men falling fowl of American subcultures when it comes to bad fatherhood?

An air of despondency hung over the local Village tonight. This banning of news-agents selling fireworks to Hoodies and such has had a wonderful and calming effect on the populace within the community. This, is partly my fault as I hate the snotty nosed little shites and the grubby non-contraceptive unemployed... show more An air of despondency hung over the local Village tonight.
This banning of news-agents selling fireworks to Hoodies and such has had a wonderful and calming effect on the populace within the community. This, is partly my fault as I hate the snotty nosed little shites and the grubby non-contraceptive unemployed Chavs and whomever the fook else that brought them farting and belching into the world, as I spearheaded a campaign to stop them going around causing mischief and mayhem.
Alas, such as is my nature, I kinda missed not having anyone to chide and bully.
So bored and frustrated I decided to provoke these varmints into a reaction of sorts. So I paraded outside their homes (Council of course) and tried to earn their Chagrin by stating that all their Dad's are dickhe*ads and wasters!
Well, how many men came out? Not many. . . for I believe most of them are still out on the pish.
So I had to wait till closing time. And how many came out then?
None hardly!
What the deuce is going on?
Anyway. . it was explained to me that the majority of these people were in fact single parents!
Well. . . who is REALLY to blame for lack of fatherhood figures in parenting?
It's no fun picking on traumatized single Mothers. I want to hurt all the neglectful men out there.
Why has this happened? Used to be if any Chav/urchin caused mischief you could arrange for the father to get a kicking. . . now alas he isn't to be found to accept the responsibilities.
Is this USA influence? Gangsta Rap attitudes? Anti Western attitudes from overseas? It seems that most UK dic*heads all seem to ape their mannerisms and slang. Take Jeremy Kyle.
Am I wrong?
What the bloody hell is going on?
Whatever happened to the sanctity of a stable family life?
Update: Oh, if you are reading this Jeremy Kyle and Trisha, you are going to hell.
Just like Jerry Springer! Bummer huh?
Update 2: n b? Nob head? 'Fraid not nobby.
Update 3: And to be replaced with your idealism eh Nobby?
Okay. . well done then.