Which credit reporting agency do lenders use most often? Experian, Equifax, or Transunion?

I would like to know which credit reporting agency lenders use most often. I know some use all of them, but some don't and each agency seems to give you a different score (mine ranges between 740 and 810 depending on the agency - seems like a big variance to me) even though they all 3 show the exact same info. So I... show more I would like to know which credit reporting agency lenders use most often. I know some use all of them, but some don't and each agency seems to give you a different score (mine ranges between 740 and 810 depending on the agency - seems like a big variance to me) even though they all 3 show the exact same info. So I guess I'm just trying to find out which score is going to be the one I should use to base things off of and also which one I should check before buying something. Thanks for your help.