Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 decade ago

Is the EPPIcard system down?

I just went and embarassed myself at the grocery store and got declined, told them I just checked and it was at $344. Went to 4 ATMs and tried to get money out it keeps saying unable to process.

I had to go back and put all the groceries back. I feel like such a loser. I got home and tried to log into eppicard.com and it says "Could not start execution of operation. Please retry."

Why?

Favorite Answer

Probably a software glitch which EPPIcard.com became aware of and shut down to fix the problem. Banks are not immuned to software problems. Just grin and bear it. It probably was fixed in a few hours. You are just like many customers that use the electronic process. S_ _ _ T Happens

Hypnotize > City of Evil > every other album by these bands I think each group has the potential to write some good songs lyrically, and they have. But each have also written some real crap. In my opinion, it's like this. Better vocalist: System of a Down Better guitarist: Avenged Sevenfold Better bassist: System of a Down Better drummer: Avenged Sevenfold But I like System of a Down more, for one reason. Avenged Sevenfold's self titled album really angered me at times. Some really conservative lyrics in there. Not my style.