you reaction on the presidential elections?

what are you reactions?

what you think our conutry will be like in the next four years?

what are some of the things you want to see obama accomplish?

jus some question i have to write about. just wanna see how everyone feels about it thanks

Favorite Answer

I'm relieved and proud to have OBAMA as President! Let's RUB THIS in the Repulicans FACES because I surely haven’t forgotten about the poor mistreatment that the red neck republicans handed out to the democrats in the past 8 years. Remember those stupid red neck republicans that wanted to give back the STATUE OF LIBERTY to France because France had the balls to critique Bush? Remember how the Republicans wanted to re-name french fries to FREEDOM FRIES? I specifically remember republicans telling any and all Democrats and any countries that didn’t agree with their backwards, lying, hating, cheating, stealing, Enron policy ways that if they didn’t like it they could go to hell or move to France. I will always remember the following Bush errors for the rest of my life: 9-11 (it happened with Bush leading our country!) The "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that never appeared and this country was thrust into war with Iraq. The "False" Victory in Iraq. The Enron scandal. The censorship of the general media and of citizens. The terrible Aru Ghraib prison abuse scandal in Iraq. Guantanamo Bay scandal. Numerous human rights violations all across the globe that the United States caused. The terrible lack of help during the 2005 Hurricane Katrina and stupid Barbara Bush's racist statements. The TAX CUTS to the WEALTHY. The high as a kite gasoline prices. The inflation. The Financial meltdown on Wall Street. The real estate crisis. The rise in the homeless population. The slashing of funding towards the reproductive health of women. The slashing of funding towards HIV/AIDS services and funding in crucial areas of this nation. Our broken healthcare system. Not enough funding for mentally ill patients who are homeless. In addition, there is more!

McCain-Feingold: (The link proves that Bush signed into law a bill he admitted was unconstitutional.)

Steel tariffs

Lumber tariffs

Homeland Security

PATRIOT Act

No Child Left Behind

Medicare Drug Benefit

Harriet Miers

Promoting Condoleeza Rice to Secretary of State

Promoting Alberto Gonzales to Attorney General

"Brownie"

Donald Rumsfeld

"Humble foreign policy"

"The Pet Goat"

"Total Information Awareness"

Staged Hurricane Katrina appearances

Federal funding for stem cell research (Tenth Amendment, anybody?)

The power to torture children

Afraid to face 9-11 Commission alone

Won't veto anything

Threatened veto of torture ban, of all things

Signing torture ban, then setting it aside

Valerie Plame

Jose Padilla

Gonzales v. Raich

John Ashcroft

Jessica Lynch

REAL [national] ID

Awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to George Tenet

and Paul Bremer

Bush v. Gore

New Orleans "New Deal"

ending his vacation "early" -- at least three days too late

Ignoring the UN/enforcing the UN's resolutions

scare tactics

"take off your shoes"

welfare for agribusiness

Cheney's secret energy policy meetings

the "stop-loss" draft

the NSA spy scandal

the real cost of the war

depleted uranium

the dumbed-down military

"Faith-Based Initiative"

Al-Jazeera

"Bring them on!"

"free nations are peaceful nations"

"free speech zones"

silly NASA missions

"stop throwing the Constitution in my face!"

"annoying e-mail" ban

"the War on Terror"

beating war drums against Iran

"the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy" (.pdf)

The U.S.-funded "Orange Revolution" fraud

He keeps giving Arabs good reasons to hate us

Operation Iraqi Theocracy

Enabling both sides in the Drug War

Our thousands of American troops killed in war

Thousands of innocent Iraqi citizens killed in war

The Bush Twins and their alcoholic ways (apple doesn't fall far from the tree)

And every time Bush speaks, only unintelligible gibberish spews from his mouth. He was a POOR student all his life. He ESCAPED from ever having to go to war during his EMBARRASSING time in the military. BUSH WAS CAUGHT WITH COCAINE in college but had the record erased. Oh my God....I could go on and on forever on the stupidities of the Bush administration. This has been a terrible 8 years for sure. It is no wonder our country is in RUINS now.

GOD BLESS THE USA and GOD BLESS OBAMA and the smart people who had the BRAINS to vote for him.

And what a JOKE the MCCAIN campaign was. Mavericks, Sarah Palin, Joe the Plumber and the scare tactics. Sheesh. Americans finally saw through that bullcrap

I will admit that, to start with, I used to be very indignant approximately the outcome. I have calmed down appreciably considering then. I nonetheless consider like Obama used to be the incorrect alternative. If he used to be a person who had an oz. of integrity in him, I might feel good about it. He has demonstrated to me that he's a liar and deceiver and I don't consider for a moment that he will also be depended on. I should not have a alternative at this factor and feature a "wait and spot" angle, however I am no longer confident, to be very sincere. BTW, I am a forty nine yo mother, white, Republican. I am self-hired as a Realtor and one thought that Obama has already made so far as rolling again offers for drilling in "environmentally touchy" places might devastate our power generating neighborhood and straight influence my process. I consider international warming is a delusion. Climate alterations are cyclical and one best demands to check the historical past of local weather difference to peer this. Last iciness, I shoveled tons of international warming off my driveway and we hardly ever get that a lot snow.

November 4, 2008

The day the American dream died. RIP Hardworking people. The Robin HOOD of the new millenium has arrived. Taxes=legal theft from the better off hardworking citizens to give to the less fortunate. They made their choices, I made mine...I chose to get ahead without government interference.

I voted for Obama, but some topics make me a bit uneasy. But as a whole, I have a good feeling about him. At seeing the global support he recieved, i can honestly say that made me feel much better. It was a type of support I don't think mccain would have gotten

Source(s): www.renstudioonline.com

Let see, woke up this morning saw the headlines, walked into the can and puked.

HELL!

A failed attempt at nationalizing health care.

A failed attempt to raise taxes

Another mid term election like Clinton's in 1994

A failed bid for re-election in 2012

And of course all he free stuff he promised the middle class delivered.

I honestly still feel sick to my stomach over the outcome. I think Obama will be the end of America as we know it.

I hope that I am wrong, and I hope that he proves me wrong, but I really think too many "coincidences" are happening that all point to the end of this nation, and perhaps this world.

Tears of joy! i cant wait to see us being his focus and him keeping our best interest @ heart because I know he will!!! Like he said, he appreciates those who supported him and he will be a president not only to them but also to the ppl who DID NOT vote 4 him.

what the hell was everyone in america thinking?

obama gives good speeches, but then again, so did hitler.

it sucked

where gonna be socialist nuf said bow to the messiah obama

I felt nauseous.

Worst night of my life.

MCCAIN-PALIN 2012!!!