My husband and I fight constantly since ive been pregnant. Im 32 weeks ?

PLANNED PREGNANCY for two years finally happend...When i ask him to come to my appointments he makes a big deal about it and sam with my lamas class. My lama class is 4 hours, 2 hours each day. And he doesnt want to go, mostly because it doesnt benefit him. He tells me hes not excited yet for the baby and doesnt... show more PLANNED PREGNANCY for two years finally happend...When i ask him to come to my appointments he makes a big deal about it and sam with my lamas class. My lama class is 4 hours, 2 hours each day. And he doesnt want to go, mostly because it doesnt benefit him. He tells me hes not excited yet for the baby and doesnt know if he loves her because he hasnt met her yet. Am i crazy or is this very unsupportive of my pregnancy? Im honestly starting to get so depressed i cry all the time. It wasnt what i pictured, i thought he would be more excited and more involved. He still has me up at 2AM taking him to work, complaining about me being ona maternity leave (at 8 months pregnant) and still has me do every chore in the house. Hes been only helpful when i need something carried up stairs. He doesnt like picking out ANYTHING for our new daughter to be, and i had 4 babyshowers, one CO ED with beer and tv for the guys and he still didnt come........ I see my friends who are pregnant and their BOYFRIENDS and HUSBANDS are so happy and more involved then my own husband who ive known since first grade, who grew up bein my bestfriend. I feel so neglected... I feel like its me and her(the baby) and he wants to get back in the army, which we are, which means he will deploy, you would think he would want to have more time with me and me being pregnan, but he would rather play his stupid video game and drink beer. IM so hurt... and so tired from crying.hey ells at EVERYTHING i do wrong, even if its so little, like not getting his lunch packed for work, or washing his clothes a certain day, which i DO EVERYDAY, just one time i forgot because IM SO TIRED, and so pregnant... and ive been hacing morning sickness. When im sick or cry, he doesnt even tend to me, he pushes himself away from comforting me. he just akss if im ok, never offers me a glass of gingerale or maybe some soup, he makes me take care of myself, WHICH IS FINE but the feeling of him caring is what I miss...I dont ever sleep and he still makes me get up at 2AM to bring him to work because the parking lot to his work is behind the factory and its "cold out" so he likes being dropped of at the door, not to mention his work is a block away.... we are from maine. but...i just dont know how much i can take until i cry myself out of tears. im so depressed... i have no support and all my friends are gone to college. we are both 21. can you go to lamas classes by yourself? he doesnt want to go with me... and i dont want him there knowing he doesnt want to be, it will only hurt me worse. i know im only suppos to worry about my baby but its hard when my very own husband doesnt want part in my pregnancy...it hurts. not to mention "talking" to him is IMPOSSIBLE...he does not listen and thinks hes always right. and hardly lets me speak...
Update: to hillary. we arent broke, this was a planned pregnany, we are financially stable, thanks for your support?? if your planning on wroting something crucial like she did im not on here to hear it.