How would my grandfather feel now after fighting for Britain as a 15 yr old in WW1?

He was in that war and was lucky and survied,but many many thousands of other teenage boys and men lost their young lives,if they could see this great little island now what would they feel about the current state of Britain?
Update: richybab,you sure have a way with the girls,your a real smooth talker,what part of my question do you reckon is fascist?do you know what Fascism is?Also my grandad was in WW2 as a seargen major in the paratroop regiment and Im very proud of his achievements to give me the right to ask questions on here without... show more richybab,you sure have a way with the girls,your a real smooth talker,what part of my question do you reckon is fascist?do you know what Fascism is?Also my grandad was in WW2 as a seargen major in the paratroop regiment and Im very proud of his achievements to give me the right to ask questions on here without morons being rude!
Update 2: EDIT;Beasti,and Im cheerfully blocking you as your a thouroughly unpleasant little man,by by!
Update 3: Edit;richy baby and beastie boy,have you thought of taking up a job other than comedy?your thumbs down suggests no one finds toy funny at all,try roadsweeping or toilet attendants lol