sciene homework help please please please?
match the terms is column 2 with the descriptions in Column 1. Write the letter of the correct term in the blank at the left.
1. often the first physical property noticed; for example a lemon is yellow
2. a physicaL property measured by how much matter an object contains
3. physical properties detected by sight
4. how something acts
5. temperature at which solid changes to liquid
6. a relationship between mass and volume
7. properties such as color and texture that can be observed without chaning the makeup of the material
8. how often you should taste lab experiments
9. a characteristic that cannot be observed without altering the substance
10. you use these to detect the properties of matter
11. our atmosphere is this state
12. temperature at which a liquid changes into a gas
e. melting point
l. boiling point
a liguid changing into a gas is a _________
a gas changing into a liquid is a __________
a solid changing directly into a gas without ever becoming a liquid is a _______________
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
8 G ( don;t mean to make fun of u, but this one is pretty obvious)
a liguid changing into a gas is a vaporization
a gas changing into a liquid is a condensation
a solid changing directly into a gas without ever becoming a liquid is a
I gave most of it..
Do i get a prize? =DSource(s): What i learned in middle school i'm in high school now
- 1 decade ago
a liquid changing to gas is VAPORIZATION
a gas changing to liquid is CONDENSATION
a solid changing to gas is SUBLIMATION
you got the last word incorrect in the question so be careful ok?
- domeniceLv 44 years ago
uncertain of any web pages for u...yet i think of i've got been given your solutions.. the 1st answer is in all probability regulation. reproduction is purely the making of latest cells, extinction is a species loss of life out of life, and locomotion is the technique of an organism shifting from one place to a various. yet i became taught that holding an excellent inner environment is stated as "homeostasis". the 2nd answer is reproduction. you already know that's not a or d, and it won't be in a position to be locomotion given it incredibly is an organism shifting around.
- 1 decade ago