Me

R&P, what are your thoughts on this John Williams tribute? Was it a bit creepy to anyone else?

I must admit, the whole Wookie noises to the Jaws theme song was pretty far out, but in a slightly scary way. :) Still, good job to the guy I think....I *think*. It was still odd, but hey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4

What do you guys think?

BQ: Favorite thing from John Williams?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams#Notable...

• Keeler
    Favorite Answer

John Williams is the man. I've been saying for years. Hands down, he is my favorite musician.

I thought that was absolutely brilliant. I love a cappella, and John Williams. I was laughing really hard. My favorite part was the Raiders March bit--that was the first Williams' piece I learned how to play, and got me to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark, now one of my favorite movies.

BQ: Raiders of the Lost Ark...and I'm embarrassingly fond of his scores from the new (i. e., fake) Star Wars films, too. You know you'll always get a good score when you see a movie he's composed.

• ?

i'm finding it a sprint extraordinary that there is now teach this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days through fact of presently on uncooked and Smackdown there have been promotional programs featuring WWE's artwork with the "Tribute to the Troops". I advise, they particularly actually purely had a piece on uncooked the place all of them stated how significant and particular it is/enhance into. If that's the the top of it however, i'm going to be disenchanted. That enhance right into a teach that, in spite of the actuality that it did no longer have particularly some storyline effect or something like that, I constantly appeared forward to, and contained in the final a number of years i've got developed slightly a prepare in observing it precise till now I turn in on Christmas Eve. that's often an emotional teach, yet in a competent way. that's often been style of a spirit lifting form of experience, you recognize? in spite of if, from a organic enterprise attitude, i will regrettably understand why they might have canceled it this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. It must be an quite high priced teach to run each and in line with annum, and that i understand that they do no longer fee admission to the warriors foreign places, so as that leaves their sole style of return on their investment the viewership scores on NBC, and that probable purely isn't sufficient to even come on the brink of masking expenses. remember, that's an prolonged haul over to Iraq or Afghanistan. no longer basically to they should transport all the wrestlers and the accompanying team over there, additionally they ought to load over all the production and tv kit. that's an excellent fee to shoulder once you're no longer bringing back any funds by any ability from value ticket sales etc. Plus, that's additionally an era of the WWE the place plunging pay-in line with-view buys are the norm. The WWE isn't precisely flush with funds recently, so it basically is clever that they should scale back slightly, even no rely if that's in components i've got constantly enjoyed and enjoyed. with a bit of luck next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days the WWE will return to "Tribute to the Troops".

Just...wow. I'm basically, bemused by that.

BA.....

The Imperial March

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7KkFcyOklg&feature...

Or

Duel Of The Fates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt5Z54L6efo

(Or, the #1 reason My Namesake Darth Maul is 100% Badass)

• Amazing what you can do with youtube, he's a bit nerdy, etc. but it was well done & he's not near as creepy as JB fans!!

BA: His updated Star Wars Theme, love it:)

I like John's guitar abilities much more than his movie compositions.

Ha ha, awesome. It was pretty good. Must be hard to synchronize them perfectly like that.

Star Wars, easily.

lol yes i thought it was creepy, but in a good way. it was pretty cool especially the indiana jones part