Chris D asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

What are "popcorn muscles"? ?

Denver Broncos WR Brandon Marshall and Miami LB Joey Porter have been having a war of words recently, going back and forth talking trash about the other. Marshall, in his most recent comments on Porter, said all of Porter's muscles are "popcorn muscles".

The overall message of Marshall's response was the Porter was soft, but the term popcorn muscles confuses me as I have never heard it before. What exactly are "popcorn muscles"? Does anyone know or did Marshall just make that up?

Best Answer

I think he means their fake or just for looks.

Source(s): ~MA~
  • JLD

Marshall is silly and stupid for saying something like Porter has popcorn muscles. The guy is real and he is a beast. He has proven his talents and play-making ability on the defense before he even came to the Dolphins. He is not for show. I think Porter got to Marshall's head because Marshall got all psychological by saying he has insecurities when Porter called him soft.

I read that popcorn muscles are what you get in between cycling steroids, they look big and puffy but are not too strong.

The kind TO eats for a snack.

Marshall just meant that Joey's muscles are all for show and that he's really a great big weenie man.

He means that Porters muscles are all show to intimidate but he plays like a pussy basically. Even though Porter is a beast.

• Felix

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l10/jessesmyspac...

Probably not what Marshall was talking about, but this is what I would consider to be "popcorn muscles."

Popcorn blows up (gets much larger), but is still fluffy and soft.

lmao hahahahah

They melt in water.