Do you think America has spoken? ?

House and Senate Democratic Majority with a Democratic President, have we finally seen Americans make their voices heard?

Best Answer

Loud and clear.

The true patriot is an informed voter.

Not my America, but I'm sure many Democrats will say so. Remember that over 56 million Americans did not vote for Obama, so this is not the America they wanted either. I'm sure it will all change- it always does. People will not like this or that or the economy will get worse and they'll blame the Democrats. It all comes in cycles. The only question is how long this particular cycle will be.

Yes and no, yes, the voices of Americans have been heard!

But also, how many of these voters who never voted before, will continue to vote in the future? Take out the votes of voters who never gave a second thought about not voting, and it would be a landslide the other way!

Yes and no. I think it's a mistake to say that they have chosen the DNC. I think they have in large part only voted against the failed neocon policies of the past 8 years. My only astonishment is that they didn't do it 4 years ago, but maybe they did.

Just for the next eight years. By then the dems will have screwed stuff up so bad, reps will be swept back in- thus the cycle of the two party system.

No, its the normal cycle of Republicans get screw it up, Democrats screw it up, Republicans screw it up, Democrats screw it up, etc.

There are two special interest groups in the United States: the Republican party and the Democratic party. All other special interest groups are just subserviant groups of those two. Nothing will change as long as we maintain only the two parties that are corporate sponsored.

No only half of it.....Socialism is not the answer America needs, this nation is divided in half over this election, look at the popular vote total, 63 Million for Obama, 56 million for McCain, if that is not a division I don't know what is! The "I told you so's are coming"!

Yes We Did

Source(s): ★★★★★★!!!!!!!!YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!Sí, se puede!!!!!!!★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!Oui, nous le pouvons!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!Ja, das schaffen wir!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!!!!!!ستطيع!!!!!!!!!!!!★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!Sì, noi possiamo!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!!!!是,我们能!!!!!!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!!はい、私達はできる!!!!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!Sim, nós podemos!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!Да, мы можем!!!!!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!그렇습니다, 우리는 할 수 있다!!!★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★!!!!!!!!!!!Ναι.!!!!!!!!!!!★★★★★★★

WE HAVE FINALY SEEN A GREAT PRESIDENT ELECT

"YES WE CAN."