Isn't this a great thing for the US ... here is a quote....the world reacts....?

"People the world over - many of them in countries where the idea of a minority being elected leader is unthinkable - expressed amazement and satisfaction that the United States could overcome centuries of racial strife and elect an African-American - and one with Hussein as a middle name - as president." "What... show more "People the world over - many of them in countries where the idea of a minority being elected leader is unthinkable - expressed amazement and satisfaction that the United States could overcome centuries of racial strife and elect an African-American - and one with Hussein as a middle name - as president."

"What an inspiration. He is the first truly global U.S. president the world has ever had."
Update: this is not my quote -- I took it from a world paper and forgot which one... oops.
Update 2: Kara, yes I'm an American...and so were my parents and their parents...

lose the negativity, would you?