darth v asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy a Sean Hannity T-shirt?

After it struck me that Obama reached 270 votes, all I thought about was vowing to watch Hannity & Colmes every night. I'm going to look forward to watching Hannity beat up Obama.

Also for the first time in my life I'm starting to worship the confederate flag. It is amazing what this Obama victory has changed me. Me wanting to buy a confederate flag! I want one!

Cherokee

Why don't you announce your racist to a group of black people on a street corner while you're at it. See how cool you are then..

No I won't announce I'm a racist but I can wear a Hannity t-shirt or a t-shirt with the confederate flag and walk pass by a group of black people on a street corner.

Favorite Answer

I'm sure you can get one on the Fox News website. I'm just as disappointed in his win as you are. I would love to see Hannity chew that guy up too!

I'm sure you can find one on the kkk I mean fox news web site. Call his station you racist I mean Republican.

I too agree with you! PALIN '12 is all I can hope for!

America is screwed now!

You can try this site. They have some of those:

http://www.buy-a-rama.com/buy/Sean%20Hannity%20T-s...

I don't see why you would want to do that but that's your choice as an American.

you are such a weak soul with a feeble mind...