Darked Haired tree toppers?

My husband and I are looking for an angel tree topper. We would like one with dark hair. I can't seem to find one anywhere. Do they even exist?

Favorite Answer

OK, my Mom, the super-shopper, and angel horder gave me some ideas...

Seasonal Concepts has ALOT of xmas things, and it's on Lyndale in Bloomington.

Northwestern Books - she says had the biggest selection of angels she's ever seen.

St. Patrick's Guild has alot of different ones, and you can buy them online.

We have one with auburn hair, and she said it isn't a 'tree topper' it's a decoration, like you would set on a table, etc, but as long as it's light enough, you can find really beautiful ones to top the tree.

Good luck hunting! And happy first Christmas!!!

• Carrie

Star. I don't actually know why we celebrate Christmas. Everyone in our family are members of the SANTA club and there are no kids. It used to be the day when all our family members got together but the amount of people who come has decreased over the years and only my direct family + mum's parents + sister's boyfriend are coming this year. And mum's parents live on the same property as us anyway :P

• Maria

this one's more red then brunette, but..

http://www.target.com/Angel-Tree-Topper-18/dp/B001...

you could always dye it's hair! LOL

why do you care if it's blonde or not? just wondering.

good luck, merry christmas!

WalMart has them and I have also have seen them at Boscov's and other stores as well. You may also want to check Ebay and see if they have any listed.