Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever wondered if people with British accents who can't read know that there's no 'R' in Chicago?

Well I guess you haven't because if they can't read the probably don't know what 'R' is!!

Ha

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES! They take the 'r' out of words like chair and where does it go? Some other word with no 'r's in it apparently like 'Chicago'.

It's not good, or bad particularly, it's just British.

It's really wondorous when you hear 'Barack Obamer'.

BTW- I'm sick of people who think all Americans don't know that the UK is comprised of Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England. That Britain is the larger island on the right and that Wales, Scotland and England have differences on the isle.

OK? I'm sorry, but HERE'S ONE that knows that. Yes, I took 8th grade geography when I was 13. SOME OF US KNOW. I learned England was on an island when I was 7 and then I found a globe and saw that Scotland was to the north and Wales was to the west. I know.

I'm tired of having to make up for the knowledge you think other American's lack. Well, I'm sorry, but I do know the geography of the isle, and I resent being placed into an ignorant category and it being assumed that most Americans don't know the difference.

• 1 decade ago

I've noticed it in other words but **** Chicago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

British?

You mean English, right?

Thicko, Britain does not mean England.

Source(s): Scottish, and sick of moronic people who are under the impression that England is Britain.
  • kiki
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What are you talking about? Chicago does have r in it! *rolls eyes*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that funny coming from the most uneducated nation on earth

• Nora G
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

that would be folks from Boston also, Kennedy always said Cubar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello, I thought you sucked at being a funny person and stopped asking these silly questions.

Best answer please!

• 1 decade ago

not this again. hi.

• 1 decade ago

that was so funny... only it wasn't.... =/?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

... what the hell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.