What would happen if I didn't go to my final interview without informing them beforehand?

I'm up for a final interview at a call center. But as it turns out, it seems like I can't take any job yet because of a family emergency. What should I do?

Best Answer

even if they won't arrange another interview, you should inform them that you're not paying a visit as it was planned. you never know what the life will handle you and what if you'll end up at the same company? they won't take you seriously if you can't do a simple courtesy action.

You must call them at once!!! Don't delay because some employers are more understanding when they know the situation. Family emergencies, in most cases; show that you are a concerned individual and a valued employee.

They will reschedule your final appointment. Good luck to you on your final interview!

You must inform them that you can't make it to the interview. Say your reason and they will understand because every one has it's own family

Source(s): my guess

Phone them and inform them of a family emergency. They may be willing to work something out with you.

• Flyby

You need to call them, explain the situation and try to reschedule the interview. The sooner you get with them the better. They should appreciate your candor. It is important to keep the lines of communication open.