Now black people can no longer blame the white man for keeping them down!?

I'm tired of hearing people blame whites for ALL their problems. Although racism has made it harder for minorities, with a black president that excuse is out the window. Finally people can realize that a dream and hard work can truly get you anywhere.

Update:

There is no denying that racism is alive and kicking in America but Obama proves that it does not have to keep you down.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • chani
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please this is just the first step towards equality.It is surely not the last.

*edit:ha ha!!!Sorry LEX but he is our president.Get over it.He will be for the next 4 years.

Source(s): I was in the both with my aunt and pulled the lever that voted for obama!!!
  • malara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I agree, they'll continuously blame the Whites as long by way of fact the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Obama, most of the black caucus in Congress. and the Democratic occasion, that has suppressed, and lied to the Blacks From the commencing up, they have saved them based upon the occasion, they based the KKK, and allowed one in all its contributors and supporters, to stay in congress. as long by way of fact the Black guy is suppressed by utilising the occasion they love so properly. How will they ever substitute right into a real element of this country. i do no longer say that with any animosity in direction of the Black race. I say it, in that till we as individuals, settle for and handle all our voters, as people. that we will continuously fall into the catch, of those that us the race card to proceed the detest and mistrust on the two part. once you hold you foot on the neck of the suppressed, by way of fact the Democrats have, you will on no account arise off the floor, no count number what people you're.

• 1 decade ago

Sure they will. As long as it generates the cash flow. It surprising that this question would be brought up. I've just listened to Obama's speech after his win and what did he preach. Racism. He played the race card again. How America was bad, how people are kept down. It is sickening.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with what you are saying for the most part...

But I think that BO bought the election with "youthful" appeal and cash from Oprah.

Like I told the black girl that stalked me into the grocery store today and threatened to kick my a$$ because I was wearing a McCain shirt so I MUST be racist.

I have NO problem voting for a black person. I have a problem voting for an inexperienced and unpatriotic person. I don't care if someone is black, white, or purple... I vote based on their ability to run the country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Huh?

What does Obama getting elected have to do with some poor black kid in my neighborhood getting discriminated against?

Racism is very real. So is sexism, ageism, etc...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I blame my problems and faults on me and only me

Ppl are good at pointing the finger

IDK but it seems liike SOME black ppl don't want anything out of life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

or maybe they will be more racist..............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.