Need 75 people to answer 2 question survey: Please Help?

Statistics Project: Need 75 people to answer 2 question survey?

Hi all:

If you have already done this poll, please do not do it again: it will skew my data.

1. In 2007, did you own a dog?

2. If so, how many?

I do choose a best answer. I appreciate everyone participating in this poll.

Thank you

Best Answer

1. Yes

2. 3 :)

My Boyfriends answer:

1. yes

2. 1

My Best Friends Answer

1. yes

2. 2

Hope I helped :)

1. Yes

2. 2 dogs. A boxer, and a pit bull. . And the pit bull is a much better, much more well behaved dog than my boxer. I know it has been said a million times, but pit bulls are NOT the vicious man killing dogs that people make them out to be. They are warm, caring, EXCELLENT family dogs. They were actually the number one rated family dog back in the 20's and 30's. Did you all know that PETEY from The Little Rascals was a pit bull? It truly does come down to how the dog is bred, and how the owners treat and raise them. I know several owners of German Shepherds, Rottweilers, mixed breeds, chihuahua's, and daschunds (the number one rated vicious dog in 2008, by the way) that have turned on their owners. So please don't single out the breed, single out the owners!!

~I love all breeds equally~

Source(s): myself
  • :)

1. In 2007, did you own a dog?

yess

2. If so, how many?

7 (im on a farm, so yes there is room for them and now we have even more)

yes 2

• haight

a million) I owned a canine in 2007 2) surely 2 canines observed from animal shelters. One canine is a pom-huahua (pomeranian and chihuahua) and the female is an prolonged haired chihuahua. We had dobermans till now yet after having to have one doberman placed down for a bleeding disease and our next doberman placed down via fact she had liver maximum cancers, we desperate canine possession became too painful to proceed ... ... and then we've been traveling a shelter sooner or later and this tiny little pink fur ball pushed his little paw interior the path of the bars of his cage and tried to the touch me. something is historic previous and that i'm so grateful to have Kibbey and Tassi in my existence. I nonetheless omit Belle and Ruthie (our dobes), yet I found out you nonetheless have room on your heart after loss.

Hello, Bobbie R, and I would be happy to help with your survey.

1. I did not own a dog in 2007.

2. Obvioulsy I can not answer that if I didn't have a dog!! (LOL)

I was glad I could help you with your survey.

I hope I helped!!!

1.yes 2.four

No I did not own a dog in 2007. Landlord would not allow it.

1. No, sadly (sister has allergies)

2. N/A

Good luck on getting the 75 you need!

• ?

Yes 1 Black 1 multi color 1 brown. Three total if you cant read between the lines.