How long before Iran attacks Israel now that Obama has won?

The terrorists of this world are doing backflips right now. We have a community organizer, almost as good as a peanut farmer like Jimmy Carter in the White House. I never liked Bill Clinton but I trusted his abilities because he actually had some executive experience as governor of Arkansas. Young Barack Obama has no experience at all and that scares the hell out of me. Like Joe Biden said, America will be tested...the leader of Iran is waiting to destroy the nation of Israel and Obama is an anti-semite...World War III began in 2001 and we have now elected the man who will destroy Israel and the US. You did it all because you didn't like your financial situation...how sad a way to end this beautiful concept called the United States of America

Best Answer

I couldn't have said it better myself. I think Israel will have a preemptive strike against Iran before the end of the year while they know a President who will support them is still in office! We are in for scary times but I hope I am wrong. I hope he is not as radical he appears to be.

IRAN HAS precise LIKE united statesa. AND ISRAEL DO learn historic previous AND USE YOUR BRIAN TO think of and be certain a million-iran hasn't attacked any of its neighbours *VS * us of a has attacked many american, african and asian international locations. 2-iran hasnt used any non-widely used weapons yet us of a attacked hiroshima and nakazaki with nuclear bomb and .... 3-united statesa. is sending fleets around iran and threats iran yet iran does no longer something. 4-isreal kills palestine people yet thats ok through fact they're dogs persons of a in center east. 5-we don't choose for conflict yet waiting to attack us of a everywhere on earth.