Statistics Project: Need 75 people to answer 2 question survey?

Hi all:

If you have already done this poll, please do not do it again: it will skew my data.

1. In 2007, did you own a dog?

2. If so, how many?

I do choose a best answer. I appreciate everyone participating in this poll.

Thank you

I am me: I did not include the type of breed or full or half because the data that we have from the census bureau is about the average number of dogs owned per household. We had to make up an experiment in which data was already available (like the population being known and average) and then conduct our own survey. After I am done, I will post the actual average that the census bureau reported for 2007. I thought it was interesting.

Best Answer

1. Yes, in 2007 I/we did own a dog.

2. My husband and I own 2 dogs. Both are from our local Animal Shelter. Our male is 7 & our female is 3.

I hope you reach the 75 people needed. With all due respect to you...May I ask why "Full-bread" or "From an Animal Shelter" was not included in your survey?

• baye

a million) I owned a canine in 2007 2) surely 2 canines observed from animal shelters. One canine is a pom-huahua (pomeranian and chihuahua) and the female is an prolonged haired chihuahua. We had dobermans till now yet after having to have one doberman placed down for a bleeding disease and our next doberman placed down via fact she had liver maximum cancers, we desperate canine possession became too painful to proceed ... ... and then we've been traveling a shelter sooner or later and this tiny little pink fur ball pushed his little paw interior the path of the bars of his cage and tried to the touch me. something is historic previous and that i'm so grateful to have Kibbey and Tassi in my existence. I nonetheless omit Belle and Ruthie (our dobes), yet I found out you nonetheless have room on your heart after loss.

No dogs for me in 2007.

1. Yes

2. One yellow lab.

1. yes

2. 2

1. yes

2. 16

Source(s): Now, I have 17 dogs and 5 cats.

1. Yes

2. Two dogs. Yorkies!!!! =)

1. yes, and i still own my doggy:) i wuv her very much:) lol

2. one