Anyone know where i can get a sims free trial version? NOT ILLEGAL- FREE TRIAL VERSION!!!!?

thanks a ton- nothing illegal w/ cpyright laws, just a trial version. i wanna see how it compares to Alice programming- and i hear its really fun!! it can be the sims 2 as well- thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

I don't know of any free trail versions of the Sims but you can try a free trail version of virtual villagers (it's a sim type game where you have a group of people on a lost island and have to help them survive) at yahoo games or pogo.com also I really enjoy the hp games console that has ton's of free trial games and updates all the time just google hp games.

I have never heard of a sims or sims2 trial. I have a pretty descent sized collection of the Sim2 games. You can buy them for under $20 now at walmart though!

try going to www.simsfreetrialonlinegame.com. if it doesnt work,please dont blame it on me....im trying to help

Source(s): me