fantasy basketball PF/C pick up question?

i have kevin love as one of my PF/C , however there are good free agents left like Nene. Marc Gasol, Al Thornton, should i drop love to pick any of these?

Favorite Answer

I would totally jump on Al Thornton. He is a great young player with huge athletic upside. When he started at the end of last season he was putting up 17ppg. He is now in the starting lineup and is playing at least 35 min a game. He already has one 30 point game and he gets about 6-7 boards a game.

If you are looking for blocks and more rebound i would go for Gasol, but if you need scoring with decent rebound numbers Thornton is your man.

I'd stay away from Nene...too injury prone.

good luck

Marc Gasol is having a great start so far. I would go with him. He had 16 rebounds, 27 points, and 3 blocks in Monday's game.

I would take Marc Gasol.

True, he is an unproven rookie, but so is Kevin Love.

Look at Marc's stats for the season so far and they are pretty sick.

Pick up Marc and drop Love.

Get Howard or Wade. i think of Wade would be wonderful this season. Howard is all you will choose for for Rebs and blocks and he can score and Fg%. Howard is an excellent myth participant who will fill particularly some the stats.you basically ought to stability something of the team around his low ft%

Verve had it right... Gasol is doing great so far...

though he likely won't average those stats all year long and should be expected to experience the occasional rookie slump...

i would drop him for either Gasol or Thornton....both should average close to a double double this year.

I'd take Gasol