Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

Anyone have a good quote?

What is a good quote for me to put on my myspace page?

Or does anyone have a good website to go to with good quotes???

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. -- Arthur C. Clarke

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. -- Confucius

If you get up one more time than you fall, you will make it through. -- Chinese Proverb

"If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -- Epictetus

Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash. -- George S. Patton

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. -- William Jennings Bryan

The more a man knows, the more he forgives. -- Catherine the Great

A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own. -- Latin Proverb

By associating with wise people you will become wise yourself. -- Menander

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. -- Helen Keller

"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." -- Theodore Roosevelt

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you. -- David Burns

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -- Albert Einstein

Source(s): i love meaningful quotes n i write these in a little notebook n bring it with me everywhere i go, here are some quotes that i really like, and it's inspiring too!! =)
  • Dean B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Make a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life - Terry Pratchett

You can get a ton of quotes on WikiQoute (part of the WikiMedia foundation, so its looks almost the same as Wikipedia). You can search through by People, Books, movies and themes.

Comedians are ussually very good for quotes.

• 1 decade ago

What sort of quote are you looking for? One that pertains to life, love, family etc.?

Here are a few I like:

Karma - It's a *****!

What Comes Around Goes Around

Don't make someone a priority when you are only an option

Sometimes it''s best to forget how you feel and remember what it is you deserve

Source(s): www.pyzam.com
  • 1 decade ago

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, enjoy it, that is why it is called present"

haha. I just watched a movie where they said that and it stuck to me :P.

or somethign like:

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have a quote: When a small donley gets old it becomes a big donkey! THINK

• 1 decade ago

Only The Weak Need Help

Source(s): Scrubs - Dr Cox
  • 1 decade ago

I got one!!!!!!! "American by birth, Southern by the grace of God" - saw that one on a bumper sticker, live in TN of course :-) Whoooo!

"My blood doesn't run red, it runs orange - Go UT VOLS!!!!" - me (Jenny)

• 1 decade ago

Seek to understand before being understood.

• 1 decade ago

I may not be a Rockstar but i sure Party like one!!!

• Manuel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

instead of us ask in your browser for celebrity quotes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.