What do I need to pack?

I have ten days until I go to the hospital for my scheduled c-section. Everything at home is pretty much ready, but my hospital bag isn't packed for me or my coming little boy. What is the checklist for what I need to take in my bag and his?

I have a few outfits for him since I am going to be there a couple of days and I also packed a blanket and swaddler for him.

I'm not sure what I need though. I know I want my pillow, my comfy jammies, and of course my hair brush and tooth brush stuff, but what else do I need?

Favorite Answer

Me too! I'm going in on Saturday for my CSec.

Pillow

Two sets comfy Jammies

Socks for you

Slippers for you

Hairbrush

Tooth Brush

Hair ties

Deodorant

Magazines

Books

CDs

Camera

Outfits for Him

Diapers

Blankies (if someone made him a blankie, bring it!)

You could also bring makeup, if you want! I am, ha ha! Good luck!! Email me if you want - I'm in the same boat!

• Kitty

books & or magazines, music, most hospitals have cd players in the rooms now, a few comfy outfits for you, you may need more than one, some lotion and lip balm to help sooth you. paper and pen b/c you never know what you might want to jot down on paper so you won't forget later, the hospital should provide clothes for the baby, you just need a take home outfit i believe. just don't forget the car seat in the car! they won't let you leave without it! CONGRATS!!

Go to Babycenter.com...and go to the search engine and look up packing list. It gives a wonderfull list of things to bring..I printed mine out so I can take it home and check everything off as i get it together.

things you use everyday