Job fustrations, dont listen if you are just going to put me down?

After going through so many job applications and surveys and suchy such... I have a pretty good idea of how to answer theses things. Questions like: It is okay for an employee to steal if it is an inexpensive item- Strongy agree, agree, disagree, strongy disagree. Do people really answer these things wrong??? And... show more After going through so many job applications and surveys and suchy such... I have a pretty good idea of how to answer theses things. Questions like: It is okay for an employee to steal if it is an inexpensive item- Strongy agree, agree, disagree, strongy disagree.
Do people really answer these things wrong??? And theres so many questions about your personality, and your mind, and how you think things should be handled. I understand what kind of dependable, mentally stable people they want working for them but.... lets just say someone who is depressed, abused as a child, low self confidence, not a leader, not very good social skills... etc.. lets say they need a job to... feed their child or pay their car payments. How will they get a job?? Should they lie and select the answers they know employers want to hear? Does anybody else see what I'm saying? The majority of 'people' that are seeking jobs, are trying to pay bills, may have mental issues, other problems, high stress, bla bla bla.... does that mean these people shouldn't be able to get a job??? i guess i'm just blabbing. I just feel like... my situation of not having a job for 3 months now is depressing me. I am smart and answer things perfectly. I don't have a degree, but i have a car payment that i can't pay. and a phone. and theres other things i need like shampoo and toothbrush. Also i had hpv and need to continue my dr appts to follow up but i can't afford it, and have no health insurance. How in the world are people supposed to support themselves if they possibly have problems that can prevent them from finding a job...?