Why would you be afraid of a Mass murderer who's only weapon is a knife?

Why would you be afraid of a Mass murderer who's only weapon is a knife and you were in your kitchen and you knew he (the Mass Murderer) was there but he wasn't sure you were?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Why are you asking IF I would be afraid of a Mass Murderer with a knife. Think it through.

• 1 decade ago

He's a mass murderer. And he has a knife. Isn't it kind of obvious why I would be afraid? O_o

• 1 decade ago

Because you don't know what talent that the mass murderer may or may not have.

He could be have a blackbelt in Karate so the best bet is to be scared.

• 1 decade ago

Because he is a mass murderer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no

as long as we are presuming that we know that he is there i would do one of the following.

1. shoot him if i have a gun

2. hit him with a blunt object

3. run

its harder to kill someone with a knife than you think. Have you ever tried to draw on someone with a marker? Its sorta like that, only the person objects a bit more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, if he didnt know that I was there, then I'd probably be a little ok because he wouldnt know I was there. But...I guess it depends on how big the knife is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you have any idea what a knife and a psychotic mind is capable of doing?

• 1 decade ago

well I think that I won't be afraid of such a thing cos I know that I can find another knife & I can see him.

so I can kill him or cut his hand, then he can't use knife.

that's it

• 1 decade ago

I'd do my best to get the knife away from him, and then kick him in the balls.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im sorry whaaaa~!

He has a knife thats enough isnt it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.