Why would you be afraid of a Mass murderer who's only weapon is a knife?

Why would you be afraid of a Mass murderer who's only weapon is a knife and you were in your kitchen and you knew he (the Mass Murderer) was there but he wasn't sure you were?

Best Answer

Why are you asking IF I would be afraid of a Mass Murderer with a knife. Think it through.

He's a mass murderer. And he has a knife. Isn't it kind of obvious why I would be afraid? O_o

Because you don't know what talent that the mass murderer may or may not have.

He could be have a blackbelt in Karate so the best bet is to be scared.

Because he is a mass murderer.

no

as long as we are presuming that we know that he is there i would do one of the following.

1. shoot him if i have a gun

2. hit him with a blunt object

3. run

its harder to kill someone with a knife than you think. Have you ever tried to draw on someone with a marker? Its sorta like that, only the person objects a bit more.

Well, if he didnt know that I was there, then I'd probably be a little ok because he wouldnt know I was there. But...I guess it depends on how big the knife is.

Do you have any idea what a knife and a psychotic mind is capable of doing?

well I think that I won't be afraid of such a thing cos I know that I can find another knife & I can see him.

so I can kill him or cut his hand, then he can't use knife.

that's it

I'd do my best to get the knife away from him, and then kick him in the balls.

Im sorry whaaaa~!

He has a knife thats enough isnt it