Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Can our great American patriot and hero McCain...make a come-back and win the election for the sake of America?

Or has Jeremiah Wright (racist Anti-American), Bill Ayers ( Actual Terrorist) and Louis Farrakhan ( Radical Islamic Anti-Semite) ...

... become the new voices of America now!

Best Answer

We're DOOMED

• I sure hope he can, but it's not looking good, Obama's got the whole "historic first black president" thing in his favor eventhough he's really not what I consider a black american, or any kind of american for that matter.., and also because the country usually doesn't have one particular party in power for more than 8 years, it's really kind of tragic the way things have all fallen into Obama's lap like this.

and for the person who brought up McCain's age, what does age have to do with it? Look at all the great things Reagan accomplished during his term..pretty good for an old man, I'd say..

Well....when kids are denied the truth in College...and they are on a mission to rebel...we just don't know what the outcome will be....I still have the hope, that the Silent Majority, will come through...but if in the event, Mr. McCain doesn't pull this one out...I'll be planning to immigrate to Italy (illegally cuz they get all the benifits you know)...LOL.

GO MCCAIN GOD BLESS US ALL

The "great American patriot" has just torn US into 2 (Real/fake Americans).

The "hero" has also destroyed US unity (Highlighting color separation).

He has nothing got to do with "new". He is old, too old to have sufficient energy, innovation, enthusiasm, creativity, modern thinking & etc etc, to lead US. I am worried whether his heart can take us through the present bad economic situation, if can't, Palin took over will be a nightmare for US.

Sure its not final until it's final. Honestly I think Obama will win =\ (yuck) and the same thing is going to happen that happened with bush.. He wins, screws things up and everyone turns around and says 'well I didn't vote for him' being ashamed of their Huge mistake!

• John

He will do it today as millions of PUMAs and republicans vote for him. It will be a McCain landslide. Go to the website listed below. It will make your day. I've been saying these polls were bunk to start with.

Source(s): www.marstonchronicles.info

Virginia for McCain

One coal miners wife can only hope

Yes.

No, but he can sit back and enjoy the singing of the Fat Lady!!

I Win.