Soul2Sole asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Should i drop ellis for jason thompson?

jason thompson is doing pretty good so far in the season 13pts 7 rebs. and today he had 17 pts 5 assists and 6 rebs. i was planning to hld on to ellis till he got back from injury but idk anymore should i drop ellis? heres my team

pg- jose calderon

sg- kevin martin

g- hedo turkoglu

sf- stephen jackson

pf- chris bosh

f- david lee

c- spencer hawes

c- josh boone

util- richard hamilton and drew gooden

bench- tj ford, monta ellis, ramon sessions

16 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

drop drew gooden and add jason thompson.... you will be sorry when ellis comes back

• Henry
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't drop Ellis. Ellis will help you out a lot come playoff time. He will be healthy and won't have the wear and tear of playing a full season. He'll be fresh and ready to dominate.

Don't drop Gooden. I'd remove Boone and replace him with Gooden in your starting lineup. If you must drop a player for Thompson I'd drop Boone, maybe sessions because you don't really need 4 pgs.

Thompson isn't worth picking up in my opinion. Once Miller and Garcia are back Thompsons minutes will decrease. I think there's a possibility Miller gets traded though so keep an eye on that later in the year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DOn't think he'll get much minutes when Brad Miller comes back, but I wouldn't drop ellis coz when he comes back he'll explode and u'll be sorry to urself!

Source(s): And dun listen to the guy above, dun drop gooden
  • 1 decade ago

Yes because Ellis is hurt

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.