Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why are people complaining about corporate tax cuts?

And then complaining about unemployment rates? HELL-O! These tax cuts are in an effort to prevent outsourcing.

• doug g
    Favorite Answer

First to address when of the answers.

Raising minimum wage is a joke. Paying some lazy kid $9.00 an hour to do half *** work is absurd. If you want to make minimum wage apply to people over the age of 18 who work 30+ hours, I could see that as protecting the American worker. But when ever Mall job pays that much, you wonder why your jeans cost $50 bucks.

Most Americans rely on their jobs, they just want to work. And Americans that work, and want to work are second to NONE. Output to work hour in America is higher then any other country per person. Making it more difficult to do business in America is bad for the middle-class. We need jobs, not hand-outs.

There is plenty of money in America, for Military, Roads/Infrastructure and Education. Why do we waste money on anything else? If I did not have to give away 33% of my money to payroll taxes and property taxes I could afford gas, and my health insurance costs would not sting so much.

the corporate tax price contained in the U. S., Is the second one optimal tax price contained in the international. merely Japan has a larger company tax price than the U. S. does. some info: company tax receipts have grown 133% considering 2001. From 151 billion in 2001 to 353 billion very last 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. study that to the 1993 - 2001 era. even as company tax receipts grew merely 29% from 117 billion in 1993 to 151 bilioon by skill of 2001.

Obama wants to raise taxes on people that make over $250,000 a year.

He wants to raise minimum wage to $9.00 by 2010.

Do you really think rich business owners are just going to take the hit? NO, they'll simply raise prices and cut jobs to make up the difference!

Sure middle class people will have more money if they still have a job, but everything is going to cost them more. In the end all this will do is drop the value of the dollar.

Why don't people get this?

Taxes are only a ploy to get peoples votes. Obama sides with the majority with his deal for raising taxes on the $250,000 income households. The truth is that the taxes wreck way more havoc then they do good. We need a new system, the current paradigm is flawed.

How can an American making $25.00/hr compete with a foreigner who makes $2.00/hr at the same job??? They simply can't.

The solution is to give tax cuts to those who keep jobs here (like Obama will do) and put tariffs on products made with slave labor wages.

• hey there... I'm an aussie and when I heard Barack say just that.. I was REALLY impressed... and have remained so by him since....

people DO NOT understand economics.. they just run by their fears....

Too many western nations have companies that send employment off-shore... MIND you that is half the fault of the consumers who want cheap goods.. .they don't realise that they are contributing negatively towards their own nation ...

I TRY to buy Australian ( being an aussie ) when I can ... to help my nation's economy long term... and I therefore understand barack's plans for the USA , ie TO HELP THE USA economy .. to create employment .. to increase national wealth over-all ...

Good Luck :)

So why have so many jobs been outsourced, there Sherlock ?