Bard College at Simon's Rock?

I am a freshman in high school and interested in going here. I think I need to get away and never return, just joking. I would leave at 16. Would I get a high school diploma or would I have to get a GED? I really don't want a GED, and if I would have to I wouldn't apply here. What grades do I need? As of now I have... show more I am a freshman in high school and interested in going here. I think I need to get away and never return, just joking. I would leave at 16. Would I get a high school diploma or would I have to get a GED? I really don't want a GED, and if I would have to I wouldn't apply here. What grades do I need? As of now I have A's and B's except for math. I am working on it, and will try my best. If I would get a C or D in here, how much would it hurt my chances? I usually get a high A in math. I am hoping I can pull it out since I have a tutor now. It is really a teacher problem, so I will deal this out when I change teachers, half of the class if failing. She just doesn't explain anything, but anyway... I am in all honor classes and a AP. This is what my schedule looks like:
1st: Accelerated Int Algebra I
2nd: Honors Bio
3rd: AP Human Geo
4th: Advisement & Lunch
5th: Into To Theater
6th: Health/ Gym
7th: Honors English

I was planning on taking French next year. Also, when I was reading it it said the SATS are not necessary. I don't think I will be ready to take my SATS by next year, lol. I'm only a freshman, and I'm not the greatest at standardized tests. My dream is to go to NYU or USC. I want to do journalism academically & or tv/film acting. I was thinking if I got a AA from here which it said most do, then I could transfer there. Would I have to take the SATS if I would be a transfer student? Money will be a issue since it looks like it is just as much as NYU. I am more of the upper middle class. I live in a nice house, but were not rich. I don't see a way of my parents making this much money when I have a brother who is a year older, and a another brother who is three years younger. Could I quilfy for the AEP program they have? If I didn't get that, can I still get in. When should I tell my counseler about my plans. I was looking at other programs such as USC's Residence Honor's Program, but it looked almost impossible to get into. Any feedback is fine. Thanks!