Is Comic View Racist? Are Black comedians Racist?

Some black people here confuse comedy with racism that they report people telling a joke the same way Black Comedians do about Blacks and Whites. Can't you tell the difference from a joke and a racist being racist? Then you associate racism with White people. Assuming, people who make the jokes you disapprove... show more Some black people here confuse comedy with racism that they report people telling a joke the same way Black Comedians do about Blacks and Whites. Can't you tell the difference from a joke and a racist being racist? Then you associate racism with White people. Assuming, people who make the jokes you disapprove of are White.
Update: I believe I said that Obama Supporter
Update 2: This question is a double standard how Ray?
Update 3: I don't know why Monnicka gets a thumbs down, she's telling the truth.

Jay explain your answer
Update 4: I know right Nigerian girl. Topic of the day, so lets see some real answers.
Update 5: I'm light thanks for getting ghetto. You really look awesome doing so. I don't need to fit in with ghetto people. I fit in fine with my black family and my white family.
Update 6: Silly tart, truth and REALITY is not juvenille. Just because people ignore REALITY of why STEREOTYPES exist, doesn't make people who speak on experience childish.
Update 7: Dallas - A girl on here who people think is White asked "What flag would black people have in America" and she asked if a fried chicken would be on it, and she totaly was joking but people were taking offense. I have watched comic view and I could see a black comedian make that joke and people would... show more Dallas - A girl on here who people think is White asked "What flag would black people have in America" and she asked if a fried chicken would be on it, and she totaly was joking but people were taking offense. I have watched comic view and I could see a black comedian make that joke and people would laugh, but here, it's not funny because they think the girl who said it is White.
Update 8: Silly fart - I'm not even trying to have a back yard battle with you, I'm just wondering when you are going to justify your points realistically.
Update 9: Nigerian girl I saw your typos. You make way more than I do. Tell me that chick's answer wasn't ghetto. Go finish with your woosa session.
Update 10: I'm light, I live in the suburbs and work in the inner city where the GHETTO people rome. I bet I make more money than you.
Update 11: Silly Fart - I crave attention that you give? Or these people give? No I answer and ask. I get enough attention. Your advise is usefull in what ways? Don't answer if you don't want to.
Update 12: I'm light - That's about all you are, light and not bright. Your lame attacks result in cheap talk with no substance. lol that's funny
Update 13: Dallas - I could say what she conversing with a group of black people joking and laughing and they would laugh. If I said it to be offensive then that is different.
Update 14: I'm light - I don't work those jobs you are talking about. I have to travel through there. I work accountant jobs.