promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Question about today's society!?

Why is it ok when black people say they hate white people but its racist when white people say they hate black people?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

because whites r the ones who werer blamed for treating blacks like slaves....blacks were the 'innocent' ones

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i wonder where did u see a black person say he hate a white person and other people congratulate him or tell him this is the right thing to do!

hate is hate no matter who has it i think u r 100% wrong on this one!

nobody (except if this person is kkk or nazi or a ghetto thug or a black racist or asian racist or fanatic muslim)in society who is normal and loves justice no matter his colour would say:"hey the right thing is for blacks to hate whites"

do not watch many rap music videos;)

• I am afraid that blacks have more rights in the world of political correctness than whites. Blacks were held back for so long that now that Obama is President blacks and other multiracial people are hip and white middle aged people are out of style.

• 1 decade ago

Interesting question. It will be especially interesting to see what happens now that U.S. demographics have changed and whites are no longer the majority in many parts of the country. When you combine hispanics, asians and blacks, they frequently outnumber whites - especially in the south. And in places like south Texas, blacks better be looking over their shoulders because hispanics are the up and comers whose numbers are going to give them tremendous political clout.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Same question i've been asking for a while

I also wonder why people think that Obama being president is gonna make whites become discriminated against we are the majority after all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It not alright for anyone to show such IGNORANT hatred. This is 2008 not 1800. Time to get over it and move on.

• 1 decade ago

hate is hate, pure and simple.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.