Whom would you vote for and why?

Trying to find out what the people on Y!A think on the subject I posted the contenders to the Demons of Adoption Award's poll that is available on the internet. Twice this question has been deleted for reasons of solicitation. So let me try it once more and frame the question in such a way that I don't offend... show more Trying to find out what the people on Y!A think on the subject I posted the contenders to the Demons of Adoption Award's poll that is available on the internet.

Twice this question has been deleted for reasons of solicitation. So let me try it once more and frame the question in such a way that I don't offend those who claim soliciting activities.

On poundpuplegacy.org (and to be clear I am affiliated to that website) is a poll to vote for this years Demons of Adoption Awards.

I would like to know what has motivated those who voted and what would motivate those that haven't voted yet.

The nominees are:

* LDS Family Services for using coercive tactics in obtaining infants for adoption and for not respecting paternal rights;
* The makers of Juno for helping to groom and brainwash a whole new generation of girls and young women to be walking incubators for the the adoption industry;
* Adoption.com for systematically banning voices that oppose current adoption practices and their continuous pro-adoption propaganda;
* Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute for awarding persons and organizations that promote the one sided point of view of the adoption industry;
* Adoptions from the Heart for their continued cooperation with the totally corrupt Indian orphanage Preet Mandir;
* Amici dei Bambini for being the driving force behind the concept of European Adoptions, as a way to re-open adoptions from Romania;
* CPS in various states for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* UK Local authority Social Services for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* Canadian Children's Aid Society for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency for for not checking up on Renee Bowman.

http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/21959
Update: The above link is given to reference the source of a the nominees mentioned.
Update 2: Jessica: If you want to nominate someone for next year, please post a comment on the website that hosts the poll. The voting page has a comment section.