Whom would you vote for and why?
Twice this question has been deleted for reasons of solicitation. So let me try it once more and frame the question in such a way that I don't offend those who claim soliciting activities.
On poundpuplegacy.org (and to be clear I am affiliated to that website) is a poll to vote for this years Demons of Adoption Awards.
I would like to know what has motivated those who voted and what would motivate those that haven't voted yet.
The nominees are:
* LDS Family Services for using coercive tactics in obtaining infants for adoption and for not respecting paternal rights;
* The makers of Juno for helping to groom and brainwash a whole new generation of girls and young women to be walking incubators for the the adoption industry;
* Adoption.com for systematically banning voices that oppose current adoption practices and their continuous pro-adoption propaganda;
* Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute for awarding persons and organizations that promote the one sided point of view of the adoption industry;
* Adoptions from the Heart for their continued cooperation with the totally corrupt Indian orphanage Preet Mandir;
* Amici dei Bambini for being the driving force behind the concept of European Adoptions, as a way to re-open adoptions from Romania;
* CPS in various states for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* UK Local authority Social Services for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* Canadian Children's Aid Society for pushing for quick adoptions on flimsy allegations to meet targets and quotas;
* District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency for for not checking up on Renee Bowman.