What is the BEST SPORT MotorCYCLE?

I"m considering buying a motorcycle. Just a little confused which one to go for. There's like lots of different kinds out there. KAwasaki, honda, yamaha etc.. ????

Favorite Answer

There is no best sport motorcycle.

If any one make were really any superior to the others, this would be the only one that anyone would buy. No one would buy the other makes and these companies would stop making motorcycles. Last time I looked, there were still several manufacturers making sport bikes.

If any make of motorcycle were really inferior to the others, no one would buy them. This company would be forced to stop making motorcycles that they could not sell. I don't recall any motorcycle manufacturers going under recently.

There are any different sport bikes on the market because there are many different riding styles and needs. Look at them all. Sit on them. Sit on them long enough to determine if the riding position is comfortable. There is nothing worse than a bike that doesn't fit you properly. You will be uncomfortable in no time and won't have as much fun.

You are going to be making the payments on your bike. You are going to be the one riding it. Pock the bike that fits you and your riding style best. Don't make the mistake of getting a bike that some stranger on the Internet that knows nothing about you has chosen for you.

Get yourself enrolled in a motorcycle safety course. Do this first.

Ride safe - Have Fun

You cannot go wrong with any of the big 4 Japanese brands. Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda. For everyday street riding they are all great.

Suzuki GSXRs and Yamahas are probably the most popular of the sportbikes, but not necessarily better.

Ducati is a well built machine, but you pay more for it.

I ride a 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R, which I love. Check out the new and improved 2009 ZX6R.

What had been your earlier motorcycles? How a long way do you propose to make your rides? Will this be a everyday rider, sporty game-travelling, monitor days normally? Is coverage an trouble for you? How so much do you desire to $pend? From speaking to different riders, Gixxers appear essentially the most widespread round right here for persons that do monitor days more often than not. Other than that, it is normally what you are relaxed with. Those who opt for longer rides get better motorcycles, 750+. Those that quite get off on curves and do not trip too a long way generally tend towards the 600s.

YZF R1 is your best bet, it has 180 horsepower stock, and it's a realible bike. It's sure to beat any competition. If you're thinking that that's too much go for a YZF R6. This bike is smaller, but still has a lot of power.

Don't even think of buying a kawasaki, they're slow, very big, and uncomfortable to ride.

Hondas are a good machine but are slow.

And Suzukis are a dependible bike but are extremely slow, and can't even hold its own.

Your question shows your a beginner.

With that in mind, if your stuck on buying a sports bike, then a Ninja

250cc is the only starter sports bike. buy it used for cheap as alot are out there.

Take and pass MSF course and license for motorcycle.

I just bought a 2001 GSXR 750. This is my vote.

honda all the way... then yamaha.. then suzuki ... that's my taste