Okay, this is the 3rd time I've asked this, but...?

The first time, my question never showed up and the second time I only got 2 answers (BTW thanks Organic Mom). So here I go again... Have you heard of teaching your baby the Infant Swimming Resource? It a survival float taught to infants. I have seen it on tv before and they are offering lessons in my area. ... show more The first time, my question never showed up and the second time I only got 2 answers (BTW thanks Organic Mom). So here I go again...

Have you heard of teaching your baby the Infant Swimming Resource? It a survival float taught to infants. I have seen it on tv before and they are offering lessons in my area. What do you think of this? http://www.infantswim.com/home.html
Update: My daughter has been "swimming" all summer. We have a pool and my husband would take her in all the time. I did as well. He has dunked her under several times by blowing in her face and she has held her breath. I understand about not being able to handle that, beacause I had to turn my head almost... show more My daughter has been "swimming" all summer. We have a pool and my husband would take her in all the time. I did as well. He has dunked her under several times by blowing in her face and she has held her breath. I understand about not being able to handle that, beacause I had to turn my head almost everytime because I was nervous. My niece was taught and is now a great lil swimmer at 2 years old. I believe the earlier the better and educating ouselves and our children.