PO CHU asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯成英文信 急!謝!

敬愛的波士,

你是我很尊敬的人,不經不覺幫波士你工作都有一段很長的時間,一直以來我感到很榮幸,波士都知我們是一team人去為你工作,大家應是有默契及互相信任的,但自從人事轉變換了Annie及Bobo這两個人後,不知為什麼原因,她們經常聯手排擠我,誣蔑我,無中生有,製造事端,我們三個人多次因此而吵大鑊,我已被她俩人迫得喘不到氣,就黎神經失常,我多次放假去逃避以為可以抒緩壓迫,但回到Office後一如以往被單單打打,以莫須有的事去屈我,波士,我實在頂唔順,好辛苦,雖然你是個好波士,但為了我自身安全及身體的健康,不得不請求波士替我向管理層說說,幫我調離現在工作的樓層,可以嗎?希望愈快愈好,我實在受到很大的折磨!其實早於一個月前巳向有關管理層反影我的情形,但她們不肯為我安排,或許是怕惹惱你吧!我相信波士如能開口幫忙,我一定能脱離痛苦的境地,求求波士你救救我這孤立無援的小女子!謝謝!

PoChu

求有識之士仗義出手幫我將此信譯成英文信,急,謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The respected boss,

You are the human who I respect very much, after does not help the boss you to work unconsciously has period of very long time, since I have been honored very much, the boss know us are a team person go for you to work, everybody should have the tacit understanding and trust mutually, but transformed Annie and Bobo after the human affairs extension these two people, knows why the reason, they collaborate to push aside me frequently, slanders me, fabricated, the manufacture incident, our three people therefore quarrel many times the big pot, I have been compelled by their person breathe heavily was mad, on Lebanon nervous breakdown,I have a vacation many times evade thought that may express the slow oppression, but returns to Office latter like former bed sheet singles to hit, bends me by the fabricated matter, the boss, I go against really am suitable, good laborious, although you are a good boss, but for my own safety and body's health, can not but request that the boss for me to the management said that helped the floor which I transfer work now, might? The hope the faster the better, I really receive very big suffering! Is actually earlier one month ago the sixth branch to the related management counter-shade my situation, but they are not willing to arrange for me, perhaps is feared that provokes you! I believed that the boss like can open the mouth to help, I can certainly be separated from the painful the region, asks youngest daughter who the boss you rescues my this to be isolated and cut off from help! Thanks!

(xxxxx)

PoChu

*我括住果到你是漏左野!!!!

好既就簡我做最佳啦

Source(s): me