Heading toward Divorce?

Forgive me. This is my first time on here as well as being married. I feel at this point I have no were to turn emotionally. I feel bad that my marriage is heading toward divorce already giving that we haven't even been married a year. My spouse and I have been together a total of six years though. My spouse... show more Forgive me. This is my first time on here as well as being married. I feel at this point I have no were to turn emotionally. I feel bad that my marriage is heading toward divorce already giving that we haven't even been married a year. My spouse and I have been together a total of six years though. My spouse mentality is one sided. I feel that I have put so much in this relationship this far and I don't know if I am willing to go the extra mile to try to save it. I have been through a time with him when he didn't want to work leaving me to take care of us. I am currently a prisoner by his manipulation, he doesn't believe his wrong in anything that he do. I feel that he think I am super woman. I work full-time, go to school full-time, have three kids and a home. I fail to comply with all the things that I have to do listed above because I can't do all of these things alone. I have tried to explain this to him and all I get is, "there's people out there that does it everyday." I make more money than him on my job but, they say that we make to much to be able to get food stamps which in my opinion we need those benefits. I told him that I may have to go part-time in order to achieve everything that needs to be done. I don't get any support on that issue other than you can do it. What kills me the most is at times I feel like his against me. Any typical conversation that we have always lead to him denouncing me as a person. Before, marriage he use to help me with the house now I don't get that at all. I try to talk to him about my concerns and all he do is put blame on me, overtalk me, curse me, turn away from me. Sex, on the other hand is an issue as well. He loves sex which is typical for any guy I believe. However, I have slacked off giving him some due to his bad attitude to where I am turned off majority of the time. Currently, I work the night shift. When I come home especting sleep I am awoke to him wanting to eat. Which, in that issue he only once again thinking of himself. He has told me before that he has taken me for granted. I feel like we living that cycle again. I do admit. I haven't been on my game when it comes to our children as far as discpline because I am tired or sleepy. I feel that I can't win with this man. A part of me wants to bypass counseling all together. Alot of me wants out and, only a small percentage of me wants in. His has pushed me away with his ways and bad attitude. Do you think I should stay?
13 answers 13