Mature answers only on dating someone w/herpes?

Posting this again because it never posted... I found out I contracted herpes in 2006. I was not given a choice because the guy I got it from never told me. I wasn't even with him when I found out. My question is to people without herpes, would you knowingly date someone with herpes? Why or why not? To... show more Posting this again because it never posted...

I found out I contracted herpes in 2006. I was not given a choice because the guy I got it from never told me. I wasn't even with him when I found out.

My question is to people without herpes, would you knowingly date someone with herpes? Why or why not?

To people with herpes, if you didn't have herpes, would you knowingly date someone who had it?

To be completely honest, if I didn't have herpes, I wouldn't knowingly date anyone with it and I'm actually shocked that guys have still dated me. That's why I am wondering who would and wouldn't and would like to know their reasoning.

Please keep your answers mature.
Thanks