Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do teen girls like guys to wear?

im 13 i have sorta long hair (messy skater hair) and idk do girls like it long or short. and also i wear usually light jeans, colorful tees(never polos) sometimes wear a hat got nike dunks, i sorta sag but i dont do it to be cool just cuz i have way to big of pants, and i want to know like what colors do girls like and all that stuff

im 13 almost 14

im sorta messy but its definately not dirty i take a shower 1nce and sometimes 2ce a day and i use a good amount of shampoo but idk im not gunna get a buzz but i have like a zit problem goin on that no one knows about because its on my upper forhead and if i got it short it be exposed so how bout this, a guy with sorta long messy hair and it looks like no zits or a guy with short hair and you can see some zits

and with the messy hair u wood never know they were there

Favorite Answer

ok first we don't want to date skater/malibu ken/rapper. Most girls want a Gentleman. you know a guy that will treat you right and that cares about you. so dressing like how you are is not cool, or impressive because every guy does it and it makes you look the same. you need to dress different. wear jeans that actually fit you so girls don't see your underwear. and wear light blues whited and blacks or navy those are cute colors for boys.

e-mail me for more advise Malibu ken <3

it would seem weird and wonderful yet i think of our society is in basic terms so acquainted with seeing adult men without makeup. supply that kind some a protracted time and it would desire to be seen accepted yet i think of adult men might seem reliable being organic. :) i replaced into taking my senior graphics in August and this guy's mom caked white powder throughout his face. I felt so undesirable using fact he looked like a ghost and you will tell interior the photograph he's wearing makeup! Ah so embarrassing for him. BQ: in basic terms slightly. I positioned on some concealer to conceal blemishes/darkish spots under my eyes. some eyeliner and slightly bit mascara. i do in contrast to makeup very lots and persons say i seem greater helpful organic yet i don't comprehend.

Dude...Not all girls are the same. I like short hair That wears anything he feels confident in. But i perfer him to wear the latest stuff.

girls like long hair as long as its not dirty looking, short hair is always a winner though.. as far as what your wearing girls like different things

you sound hottxD

ahha:)

uhmm i like when guys where skinny jeans-i love that

also i love the color gray and black on guys

i HATE when guys where baggy black pants and that long baggy plain white shirt

I HATE THAT

i like the color teal on them, gray, black, navy blue. light blue, red, all colors

answer my question please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjEzE...

im 13 and i like skinny jeans and awesomely bright shirts, it really depends, do like preppy girls or wat? im kinda emo so yah