Blackheads on side of nose?

I have a huge blackhead on both sides of my nose. They're in the crook (where my nose meets my cheek) of my nose so I can't pop them out. They are really big and hurt whenever I move my nose or rub. I already use a Neutrogena Acne face wash/scrub but it's not helping. I used Biore strips too. None of them have gotten them out. I feel that they're noticeable, but mainly painful!

thanks

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steam your face. First, you take a small wash towel, put it in warm to hot water, wring out the water in the towel and place it upon your face. If you feel the towel getting cold, repeat the previous steps. While the towel is on your face, massage the black heads. Do this steaming once every day for about a week, but you can stop once your black heads have fallen out.

Source(s): I had the same problem.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Blackheads On Side Of Nose

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Cure Your Acne Holistically - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?UAvL
  • 5 years ago

For blackheads you need to see this guide https://tr.im/skincare821 There are many solutions out there but most are just hyped up marketing schemes. There are simple solutions that worked in the past and still work without using chemical based solutions. I'd go as far as saying we use to many chemicals on our skin and body. The trick is to strip them away and perform basic techniques once or twice a week.

To answer your question about Blackheads on side of nose and skin in general. Some people have oily skin and others have dry skin. Its just a matter of doing the right thing for your skin type. A little research will help figure out what each skin type likes and doesnt like. Its not a single solution for everyone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Blackheads on side of nose?

I have a huge blackhead on both sides of my nose. They're in the crook (where my nose meets my cheek) of my nose so I can't pop them out. They are really big and hurt whenever I move my nose or rub. I already use a Neutrogena Acne face wash/scrub but it's not helping. I used Biore strips too. None...

Source(s): blackheads side nose: https://shortly.im/ayzLZ
  • 1 decade ago

Use something with a higher concentration of salicylic acid,mandelic acid, or glycolic acid regularly. Face washes usually dont have those higher concentrations, such as the face wash you are using. So be sure to check labeling.

Blackheads can be really difficult, and popping them out could damage and irritate your skin. So if my first suggestion doesnt work, get facials every now and then that include blackhead extraction. It's also a nice treat!

Source(s): finally have acne and blackheads under control after 7 years.
  • 1 decade ago

Blackheads are hard to get rid of, and if they hurt, then you've already irritated your face too much. Leave them for a week or so, then get some Neutrogena Rapid clear gel. It works, but you have to apply it every night for a few weeks. If you can't wait that long, use it, then try to squeeze them out after a hot shower. Be gentle, use a tissue, and apply pressure on the sides only.

• 4 years ago

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to �double bag' your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

The secret is never to touch the spots

Tips on how to treat acne and achieve perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days?

• S.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Steam your pores first over boiling hot water

than use a scrub like St. Ives Apricot scrub and scrub your whole face.

then the blackheads should be less noticeable or gone

it might hurt a little

after scrubbing and washing, take an ice cube and rub it over your face

to close pores

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avJ1G

I have the exact same problem! I am thinking of trying neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. And I tried squeezing mine too, never doing it again because they got really red and sore and it was totally obvious I tried to pop them. So if I were you I wouldn't pop/squeeze them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.